Wednesday, 30 September 2015

28th September - Introduction to Group Organisation

This was a small session concentrating on how we as a group and as an individual can keep ourselves organised. Our main activity was concentrating on the Johari window. The Johari window is set up into four different sections; open/free area, blind area, hidden area and unknown area. For this session, seen as though we only knew a few people each from our group, we put the Johari window into play by learning about each other. For example, for open/free area, I would write things about what I know about myself. For blind area, I would put what I don't know about myself but what others do, for hidden area, I would put what I know about myself which others don't and for unknown area, we would put anything that no one knows about you. This was a good icebreaker for everyone to get to know each other as well as a good start off to the subject.

From first impressions I think that our group organisation work will be useful as at least it will be a time to come together with anything we need to sort and any extra bits we will need to learn.

No comments:

Post a Comment